No. 33 Seabury Drive is a wonderful three-bedroom semi-detached home located in this family friendly estate. With an inviting and homely feel throughout, this property has been upgraded and extended to an extremely high standard. The well-proportioned accommodation includes entrance hallway with guest w.c., lounge/ dining room, spectacular spacious extended kitchen with utility room, and separate study. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and a family shower room.
Seabury is in a mature residential location close to the scenic Broadmeadow Estuary and within walking distance of local shopping facilities.
It is also within easy reach of every amenity Malahide Village has to offer, including high quality restaurants, excellent boutiques and access to both DART and Dublin bus. Dublin Airport, the M1 & M50 motorways are all within approx. 15mins drive away.
- Extended three bedroom, semi-detached property in popular family estate.
- Lovingly decorated and upgraded by current owners.
- Large extension to the rear, garage conversion to the side and hallway extended into porch area.
- Rear garden with Spanish porcelain patio, all weather AstroTurf lawn area, concrete raised flower beds and built-in seating area.
- Double glazed windows and external doors throughout.
- Bespoke solid timber front door by McNallys Joinery.
- Internal oak doors with glazed panel (downstairs) and solid panel (upstairs).
- Gravel driveway complete with granite cobble set walkway and surround.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Burglar alarm.
BER: C3 BER No.113688600 Energy Performance Indicator:214.2 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall: 5.48m x 1.67m Extended into porch area with Spanish porcelain tiled floors and guest w.c. off.
Guest w.c.: With w.c., w.h.b and Spanish porcelain tiles.
Kitchen: 8.12m x 4.7m Fully fitted kitchen with high gloss units, large island, granite countertops, ceiling downlights and pendants, velux windows, Franke stainless steel hose type tap and bespoke Iroko timber sliding doors to rear garden.
Utility Room: 2.15m x 1.8m With ample storage.
Lounge / Dining Room: 9.61m x 3.44m Open timber fireplace with cast iron inset, half bay window with window seat and storage, Canadian walnut floors and French doors to rear garden.
Study: 3.85m x 2.24m With Canadian walnut flooring.
Master Bedroom: 4.73m x 3.38m With sliderobes.
Main bathroom: 2.81m x 1.63m Full wet room with Italian porcelain tiled walls and floor, level access power shower with full length glass screen, stainless steel fittings, backlit mirror and heated towel rail.
(Completed by Donabate bathrooms in 2019).
Bedroom 2: 4m x 2.7m With built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.82m x 2.37m With built in wardrobes.