Located in the ever-popular Marina Village development in the centre of Malahide Village is this third floor, two-bedroom apartment with Marina Views. Whilst in good condition throughout the property could benefit from some modernization and has the potential to become a spectacular home for downsizers or a wonderful rental property for investors alike. Accommodation includes entrance hallway with storage room, open plan kitchen/living space, two double bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom. Further features include gas fired central heating, hardwood double glazing, lift access and non-designated permit parking. Because of its very convenient central location all conceivable amenities and facilities are on the doorstep of this property including local Dart Station, shops, restaurants, bars, schools, churches etc. Viewing is recommended.
• Two-bedroom, third floor apartment with Marina views.
• Ideally located, just a stone’s throw from Malahide Village.
• Just minutes’ walk from Malahide DART station & bus routes.
• In good decorative order throughout.
• Non designated permit parking.
• Lift access.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Just a stroll to Malahide Beach and stunning coastal walks.
• Close to all major transport routes including M50, M1, Dublin Port Tunnel and Dublin Airport.
BER: C2 BER No.114884448 Energy Performance Indicator:192.32 kWh/m²/yr
Hallway: 7.5m x 1.46m With parquet effect floor and access to large storage room/ hot-press.
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room: 5.75m x 4.1m Living / dining area with dual aspect, marina views, feature gas fireplace and coving. Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar.
Master bedroom: 3.6m x 3.2m With built in wardrobes.
Ensuite: 2.4m x 1.65m Part tiled shower room with w.c., w.h.b., and shower.
Bedroom 2: 3.62m x 2.44m With built in wardrobes.
Main bathroom: 2.77m x 1.67m Part tiled bathroom with w.c., w.h.b. and corner bath with shower attachment.