Fabulous opportunity to purchase a charming end terrace property just 10 minutes’ walk from Malahide Village. Located in a private, gated development this property is sure to appeal to those looking for peace and quiet within secure, beautiful surroundings. This uniquely designed property is flooded with natural light due to the many windows throughout. The accommodation is bright and spacious, consisting of a large entrance hall, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. This property also benefits from a delightful walled garden with south easterly aspect to the rear accessed by feature sliding doors off the lounge. Further features include a side passageway, secure parking and UPVC double glazed windows. Malahide Castle and Gardens are only five minutes’ walk away and ample transport links and amenities are close by. Viewing is essential.
Management Fee - €700.00 per annum
Fixtures and fittings.
(Oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, washing machine/ dryer)
Floor and window coverings.
• One bedroom, end terrace property in private gated development.
• Ideally located less than 10 minutes’ walk from Malahide Village and 5 minutes from Malahide Castle and Gardens.
• Bright and spacious accommodation, flooded with natural light.
• Secluded patio garden accessed by large feature sliding glass doors off the lounge.
• Side passageway.
• UPVC double glazed windows.
• Designated parking and Visitor parking available.
• Bus stop and Local shop right outside development.
BER: E1 BER No.108008939 Energy Performance Indicator:328.02 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall: 9.16m x 1.40m With timber floors, feature window and Velux roof light.
Bedroom: 3.46m x 2.81m With fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.25m x 2.8m (avg) With corner bath, separate shower, w.c., w.h.b., half tiled walls and tiled floor.
Lounge/ Dining Room: 4.24m x 3.13m With high ceilings, sliding door to patio garden, Velux roof light and timber floors.
Kitchen: 3.42 x 2.76 Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor.
By Appointment Only.