Located in an elevated position affording some sea views from the upstairs bedrooms this is a fine three bedroom detached family home with attic conversion in excellent decorative condition.
Built c. 2006 with an overall floor area of c.173.5 sq. m. + attic room of 32.5sq.m, the accommodation is beautifully proportioned to include a formal living room with fireplace, separate family room with French doors to rear garden, a separate office, very spacious bright kitchen/breakfast room with feature pitched ceiling, utility room and guest w.c. on the ground level. The first floor includes three bedrooms, two of which have ensuites and a separate family bathroom. The top floor includes a fourth bedroom also with ensuite and further spectacular sea views.
The property boasts many quality features including marble tiling throughout the ground level and bathrooms, underfloor heating on the ground level, there is gas fired central heating, sandstone patio and beautifully maintained sunny gardens. The sanitary ware is modern and tasteful.
Portmarnock boasts a beautiful velvet strand, fabulous array of eateries, pubs, shops, schools, three golf clubs and excellent transport links.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Fabulous three bedroom detached home with large attic conversion in mature, tree lined, family friendly estate.
- In turnkey condition with a host of high-quality features throughout.
- Large kitchen/breakfast room flooded with natural light from its floor to ceiling windows and feature pitched ceiling.
- Sunny rear garden with sandstone patio area.
- Master bedroom with sea views, dressing area and ensuite shower room.
- Spacious attic room c. (3.5 sq.m.) with fabulous sea views and ensuite shower room.
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor.
- Only 800m walk from Portmarnock’s Velvet Strand and stunning coastal walks.
- Primary and Secondary schools close by.
- Cobble lock front driveway with ample parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout.
- Burglar alarm.
BER: B3 BER No.114138167 Energy Performance Indicator:140.38 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hallway: c. 7.3m x 2m + 2.8m x 0.9m With vaulted ceiling, marble tile floor, glass block wall feature and fitted under stair storage.
Includes Guest w.c.: Part tiled walls with w.c., w.h.b. and marble floor tiles.
Living Room: c. 4.55m x 2.9m With marble floor tiles and feature marble fireplace with gas insert.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: c. 4.8m x 7.4m With feature pitched ceiling, floor to ceiling windows and two sliding glass doors to rear garden.
Fully fitted kitchen with granite countertops, island with breakfast counter, marble floor tiles and Velux window.
Family Room: c. 4.2m x 3.2m With feature pitched ceiling, French doors to rear garden and marble floor tiles.
Office: c. 3.8m x 2.9m With Velux window and marble floor tiles.
Utility Room: c. 2.6m x 1.76m (avg) With fitted storage units and marble floor tiles.
Landing: c. 3.4m x 2.1m (avg) With hardwood floor and storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom: c. 6.35m x 3.1m (avg) With sea views, dual aspect windows, fitted wardrobes, dressing table and hardwood floor.
Ensuite: c. 3.1m x 1m With marble tiles, w.c., w.h.b. with under sink storage, shower and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: c. 3.4m x 3.12m With built in desk and shelves and hardwood floor.
Ensuite: c. 1.97 x 1.17m With marble tiles, w.c., w.h.b. with under sink storage, shower and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3: c. 2.53m x 2.36m With fitted wardrobes, built in desk and shelf unit and hardwood floor.
Main bathroom: c. 2.82m 1.67m (avg) With marble tiles, bath with shower attachment, w.c., w.h.b. with under sink storage and heated towel rail.
Attic: c. 5m x 4m With Velux windows, hardwood floor, fitted wardrobes and eaves storage.
Ensuite: c. 3.12m x 1m With marble tiles, w.c., w.h.b. with under sink storage, shower and heated towel rail.