Located a stone’s throw from Portmarnock Village, number 7 Carrick Court is a generously proportioned and extended, three-bedroom semi-detached property in move in condition.
The sizeable accommodation which spans to c. 134sq.m / 1,445sq.ft comprises of entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, sunroom and full bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms (two doubles and one single) and a family bathroom. Already extended to the front and rear, this property offers further potential to create even more living space in the partially unconverted garage (subject to p.p.).
Ideally located on a quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac this ideal family home is just minutes’ walk from local shops, cafes, Portmarnock’s famous ‘Velvet Strand’ beach and Portmarnocks leisure and sports centre. Portmarnock Dart station is also within walking distance providing an easy commute to Dublin City Centre.
Local primary and Secondary schools are also close by.
Viewing comes highly recommended.
- Extended three-bedroom family home in move in condition.
- Ideally located in a mature tree lined cul de sac in family friendly estate.
- Large green close by, ideal for young families and dog owners
- Only 300m walk from Portmarnock Village with its host of shops, cafes and leisure facilities.
- Primary and Secondary school also within walking distance.
- Further potential to extend into garage (subject to p.p).
- Large rear garden with patio area and sunny aspect.
- Cobble lock front driveway with ample parking.
- c. 15-minute walk to Portmarnock Train Station.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
BER: E1 BER No.110805066 Energy Performance Indicator:305.96 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hallway: c.5.86m x 1.87m With hardwood floors and fitted under stair storage.
Living Room: c.6m x 3.6m With feature open fireplace, double doors to dining room and ceiling coving.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: c.5.2m x 4m Fully fitted kitchen with tiled splashback and floor.
French doors to rear garden.
Integrated appliances: Oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and microwave.
Dining Room: c.3.9m x 3.1m With double doors to sunroom and ceiling coving.
Sunroom: c.4m x 3.1m With French doors to rear garden, Parana pine high ceiling with Velux windows and hardwood floor.
Shower Room: c.2.25m x 1.56m Fully tiled shower room with electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail and Velux windows.
Master Bedroom: c.3.75m x 3m With fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: c.4.4m x 3.55m
Bedroom 3: c.2.8m x 2.5m With fitted wardrobes and desk area.
Family Bathroom: c. 2.1m x 1.7m Fully tiled bathroom with bath, electric shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
Attic: Accessed by Stira, partly floored for storage.
By appointment only.