New to the market is No. 8 Talbot Road, a delightful three-bedroom semi-detached property in a popular estate just a short walk from Malahide Castle and Demesne, and within walking distance from the village with train/DART station. Not overlooked to the rear this property benefits from a low maintenance west facing rear garden and off-street parking to the front.
Boasting clean lines, simplicity, and brightness throughout, downstairs accommodation comprises of entrance hall with guest w.c. and cloakroom, secluded lounge with bay window and open fire, extended kitchen/dining/family room with wood burning stove and utility Room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms (master ensuite) and a family bathroom. Making the most of the space, there are alternating tread stairs leading to a converted attic, ideal for a home office and/or overnight guest stay.
Malahide Castle grounds including peaceful treeline walks, children’s playground, and Avoca Café are only a short walk away. Pope John Pauls National School is within easy walking distance and regular bus service to Malahide village, city centre, Swords and Sutton are steps away. The area is also easily accessible to the airport, M1 and M50. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Three-bedroom semi-detached property in turnkey condition.
- Fabulous rear extension with wood burning stove and feature window seat.
- West facing rear garden with feature teakwood screening, raised flowerbeds and patio area.
- Utility room with sink, ample storage and space for washing machine and dryer.
- Added skylights, flooding the property with natural light.
- Fantastic space optimising solutions throughout.
- Attic conversion accessed by alternating tread stairs.
- Fully refurbished in 2013: including rear extension, attic conversion, new kitchen, heating system, insulation, and sanitary ware.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Burglar Alarm.
• Integrated appliances.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Garden shed.
• Bathroom cabinets.
BER: B2 BER No.114543945 Energy Performance Indicator:143.84 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall: 6m x 1.65m
Includes cloakroom: 1.7m x 0.72m
Includes guest w.c.: 1.2m x 0.72m
With tiled floor.
With w.c., w.h.b. and tiled floor.
Lounge: 5.5m x 3.46m With hardwood floors, bay window and open fireplace with stone surround.
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room: 6.73m x 5m Custom design fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor.
Feature wood burning stove.
Feature window seat.
High ceiling with 4 Velux windows.
French doors to rear garden.
Utility Room: 3m x 1.3m With fitted storage units, countertop, w.h.b. and hot press.
Landing: 2.9m x 1.93m With alternative tread stair to attic.
Master Bedroom: 2.9m x 3.55m With laminate floor.
Ensuite: 2.5m x 0.84 Part tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., power shower and tiled floor.
Bedroom 2: 4.5m x 2.7m With fitted wardrobes and bay window.
Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.5m Custom designed fitted bed and storage, laminate floor.
Family Bathroom: 2.53m x 1.5m Part tiled with bath, electric shower, w.c., w.h.b. and fitted vanity unit.
Attic Space: 4m x 2.74m With 2 Velux windows.
By appointment only.